Friday, January 4, 2013

Waiting

Border collies at rest?   Border Collies are a pretty active/attentive breed.....
Charles was standing in front of the fireplace and the team was waiting.....we weren't sure if they were expecting Santa since this was the night before Christmas.....
or perhaps a call to round up the squirrels in the yard.

Kate, Pie and Abby




I was describing my concept of an intervening dog room to a friend of mine and she indicated that someone high up at Google down the street from her had a similar set up. I think this is very cool and clearly I must be on to something!

Last time I wrote, I was thinking about where you could locate the dog transition space in your home. It could be your new front entry if you don't have a lot of people/type friends. If you are willing to separate your garage from your house, it could be a "breezeway" without the breeze. Or perhaps a greenhouse extension added on to the backdoor off of the kitchen. You could of course design a whole new house around it which when I mentioned the location conundrum to Abby she thought that was the best approach and wagged her tail wildly!



No comments:

Post a Comment